The Bishop’s Palace is located to the south of the cathedral to which it is attached by a cloistered passage and a staircase. There will be six floors three of which are now completed, using the same variety of granite as the church. Due to its elevated location, it offers a splendid view over the scenic surroundings. It serves its purpose as a residence for the spiritual leader of a vast diocese and his assistants. It answers every needs such a refectory, study rooms, reception rooms and guest bedrooms in adequate number. Source : The ephemerides books, 17 August 1917, volume 43, 1917-1918.